Our team at Mood CBD believes everyone should live a natural and healthy lifestyle. We want to pioneer a new generation of people living a preventative health care lifestyle. We plan on achieving this through the science, innovation and premium supplementation we are creating at Mood CBD. We are obsessed with helping people feel great, look great and perform at their highest level.
To help invest in the future where this is possible, we have created the Mood CBD Scholarship.
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be interested in pursuing a healthcare major / career.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Respond to the following questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- What inspired you to want to do work in the healthcare sector?
- What health research are you most interested in learning about and why?
- What inequalities exist in healthcare & medicine exist how would you improve it?
- Updated resume
- Essay (1,000 word maximum). See essay questions above.
- Current unofficial transcript
Submission Deadline: December 31, 2019 (All application materials must be submitted by this date)
Award Announcement: January 15, 2020
Scholarship Amount: The top 3 student applicants will receive a $7,500 award.
Application Instructions: Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.